3/26/2012

Special Spring Class April 15!

photo(1)

Sunday, April 15
1:00-3:00
The Best of Spring with Nicolette
$165

Spring has arrived! In this special class we'll create bountiful Spring arrangements with all the best of the season. Ranunculus, hyacinth, dogwood, cherry blossom, hellebores, sweet pea, jasmine vine, rose geranium, tulips, muscari and more! We'll discuss the techniques of building arrangements, how to choose flowers, and color palettes. Open to students of all levels.

Each student will take home their arrangement, a pair of clippers and a copy of my very first book collaboration Bringing Nature Home! Photographer Ngoc Minh Ngo & prop stylist Amy Wilson will be sharing styling tips as well! This class will take place at West Elm's Broadway store.

I hope to see you there!






3 comments:

  1. hooray! i just signed up and we'll have just come back from our turkey vacation so the timing is impeccable. i always see nicolette's gorgeous flowers on odette's instagram feed, am so excited to see them in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea I am an absolute flower fanatic, but I'm not going to lie I am not artistic when it comes to putting things together. I have to look at my schedule before I sign up but this sounds great! I grew up in a home where my mother had fresh clipped roses in the home every morning. That being said with my busy schedule I don't seem to have much of a green thumb myself. My mother bought me a plant for my living room and I think I literally forgot to water it. I have recently come across a new obsession that is understanding of my schedule yet my house is still fresh and spring like. I go every weekend to the Original LA Flower Market and stock up on as many beautiful flowers from the various vendors they have there. The quality is like nothing I have ever seen before and they last longer then I have ever seen, but it would be nice to actually know what I am doing when I get home with my goods. Thanks again for the amazing offer hopefully see you then.

    ReplyDelete