1/11/2011

Dutch Masters Class (Second edition)

Dutch masters

Dutch Masters Class (Second edition)
Sunday, March 20th
1:00-4:00pm
$250

In this class we will take even more inspiration from the painting of Dutch masters! Moody, lush and abundant arrangements that celebrate the bounty of the season. We'll be using the first spring flowers like narcissus, muscari, frittillaria, the best parrot tulips, passion vine, dianthus, jasmine and more.

The class meets at Nicolette's studio in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
50-52 Dobbin St
Brooklyn NY 11222

***
All classes are limited to 10 students, unless otherwise noted.
Clippers will be provided and are a gift to take with you.
Of course, class will finish with a refreshments.
Payments accepted through paypal.
To sign up or ask questions email us at hello.flower.school@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm desperately in love with your flower blog! All these flowers are amazing! I shared a post about you if you don't mind since I love talking about flowers every Wednesday. Its my favorite thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just blogged about your brilliant class on dutch masters flower arranging. I am a photo stylist and this type of arrangement has always been on the top of my list. thanks! great blog.

    http://ajphotostylist.blogspot.com/2011/01/flowers-inspiration-old-dutch-masters.html

    ReplyDelete