1/24/2012

NEW NYC CLASS: Dutch Masters April 7th

Dutch-masters

still life:Jan Van Huysum

DUTCH MASTERS II; An advanced study

Saturday, April 7th, 2012
1:00-4:00pm
$300
SOLD OUT

Taking inspiration from the studied floral still lives of the Dutch Masters, we'll create rambling, moody, bountiful arrangements with the finest Spring flowers. Using a low footed compote we'll investigate the techniques of working in shallow vessels to highlight flowers natural gestures and movement. We'll have flowering branches, vines, ranunculus, muscari, dianthus, frittillaria, garden roses, delphinium, berries, and of course some exquisite tulips.

This class is suited for students with some prior floral arranging knowledge.
All materials and refreshments provided.

This class will meet at the Nicolette Camille's Studio; 50-52 Dobbin Street in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.

dutch_2

2 comments:

  1. Is there a way you can record the class? I am willing to pay the same price to watch. I have children that I must nurture..... Do you plan to come to Boston?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOooo want to take this class. I wish it was happening when I'll be in town. If you consider doing one between April 20 and June 15, I'm in. Or if you did record it, I'm down for buying that too. Either way, I'll definitely be stopping by the shop this spring.

    ReplyDelete